Friday, February 8, 2008

Mk Bev Dots

*Remember you can change the font colors to your liking by clicking template then click the tab font and colors.
* Also I added a bunch of page elements hoping to cover every ones wide range of sidebar elements. You might notice when you sign in blogger and click on dashboard that there is a lot of elements. You can edit or delete those if you want (at least the ones you aren't using:) Sorry for the inconvenience it may cause some of you but hopefully it will help. One more thing it will most likely rearrange the way you had your elements so just rearrange them and you'll be good to go.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY LAYOUT:

Log into your blogger account and go to your dashboard.
Click on Layout in the right hand corner of the blog which you want to apply the template.
Go to Pick New Template
Choose Minima
Click Save Template
Go to Edit HTML
Delete all of the HTML
Go to: http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dk8xhn3_102x2whgfgx
Copy all of the HTML (don't copy the small blue text at the bottom under the line)
Paste the HTML
Click Save Template
That's it!
Don't forget to tell your friends! Thanks!

13 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you so so so so much! I was just thinking this morning that my blog is so boring! I can't tell you how great this is! I am going to tell all my friends. Thanks again, I can't wait to see more!

Sophie said...

I love this layout and I'm really young but I manage our family's blog and picking a new template it so easy for me I can do it alone! Thank you so much for doing this!!

Charlotte Varble said...

Oh my heck that was sooo easy!! I have been trying to do a new layout from another site but it was so complicated with 1,000's of choices, too much! Iwas wishing there was something like this and then a friend gave me the site. Thanks for making my life that much easier! And it's so cute! Thanks!!

Danielle and Fam said...

THANKS SO MUCH!
Don't feel bad charging people, maybe you could still offer some free though?

Janice said...

This is very cute! I know a tiny bit about HTML and this takes up a lot of time to do! It is very generous of you to share! Thanks!

The Peterson Family said...

I think this is so cute and my blog definately needs a change. However, I am scared to change the background as I dont want to lose any of my slideshows or pics. I have these on the side as a page element. Do you have any suggestions on how to keep this data if I were to cahnge my background?

Smullin Family said...

Hi,
I feel silly, because I'm having trouble doing this. I've done other backgrounds, so I'm not completely new to this, but am still a novice.
I'm confused at the point where you say, "delete all the html". And then what I'm I copying and where to?
Ok, so I AM pretty new to this.
Thanks.

Rache said...

thank you. I have no idea how to spruce up my site on my own. and i love what you have created. thanks so much. keep up the good work.

Matt said...

Thanks for the cute layout! You came highly recommended by my friends, and I'm so glad I tried it! So easy!

Cindy said...

I love this layout! Thanks for sharing it!

Jody said...

I love this! I am going to borrow, use it:) Thank you for taking the time to do things like this, not all of us are this creative! If it's ok with you, I am going to post you in my friends section on my business blog site? Thank You

Devin's Mommy said...

Just love this layout!
Now if only I could find one with little dump trucks!

Katy said...

Okay, so it did not work for me. I followed the directions twice and it came up with an error message. Any ideas. I love this template and want to use it bad!
Katy